Vision in your organisation is more about you than you think – Peter Hill
This is a past event – Click here to access a recording of this webinar and other related resources.
Leadership Links Webinar hosted by NHS Education for Scotland and open to all.
The four statements:
- What is Organisational Vision and where it fits in, in the bigger scheme of things
- What organisational vision means to me
- How can I influence organisational Vision
- How I can translate strategy into meaningful actions
What will I get out of this webinar?
- A practical process to use straight away.
- An opportunity to investigate the four statements above and gain an understanding of how and why the vision is critical.
- A separate take away template to enhance your learning by putting it into practice with your team.
Peter Hill is an executive coach and coach supervisor, qualified in both through the University of Strathclyde and the Centre for Supervision Training and Development, London, with over 30 years’ experience. In the corporate world, Peter operated as a junior manager, middle manager, area manager, head of department, director CEO and chairman. His experience of bringing vision and strategy into life has helps organisations succeed and flourish, whilst at the same time ensuring that employees are engaged and fulfilled. He has been charged with bringing clarity, insight, challenge and discipline into areas where it is difficult to see the wood for the trees and translating flipchart fantasies into pragmatic purpose through actions. His current area of study in the field of Coaching is neuroscience and neurodiversity – an area he believes passionately in and works with large multinational companies in this exciting domain. He is the author of three publications in the field of coaching, mentoring and continuing professional development