Leading to Change Taster Session – Open Conversations, Inverness
Leading to Change would like to invite you to meet with us and other interested colleagues across social work, social care and health in person for this two-hour live event held in Inverness.
This is a chance for us to welcome you into a conversation where you can find out what’s going on in Leading to Change, share what’s going on for you and take part in a leadership themed taster session.
This session will:
- Give details of our current offers,
- Explore how this might connect with the work you do locally,
- Consider your current leadership opportunities and challenges,
- Offer a facilitated session on open conversations,
- Consider what leadership development offers you feel would support you in future.
- Provide an opportunity for a Q&A session with the delivery team
We would also ask that you share this with anyone else who may be interested in finding out more.
‘Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters.’
The purpose of the facilitated session is to provide a safe space for you to connect with other people across the system in a short ‘taster’ format. As a participant, you will be in small groups and will be invited to work with others around the principals of Open Conversation. This session is relevant to leaders at all levels, including team members seeking to develop self-leadership.
For directions to the venue use Centre for Health Science, Old Perth Road, Inverness, IV2 3JH in google maps or in your preferred navigation system.
Please note there are 40 spaces for this event and these will be issued on a first come, first served basis